- Summer high-performance driving is taken to the ultimate level with the N3000, featuring a rim protector to help protect alloy wheels from accidental curb damage.
- A rigid shoulder block design improves cornering. At high speeds, the continuous arrow center rib helps directional driving stability and braking.
- When it rains, the V-shaped tread drains water for greater safety and confidence.
- Lastly, pattern noise is reduced with Nexen's 5 random pitch variation.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the nexen N3000
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
nexen N3000 Sizes & Labelling
|235||30||20||88 Y||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|275||30||20||97 Y||-||E||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|275||35||18||95 Y||-||B||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|285||30||20||99 Y||-||E||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre