Who are Pirelli?
Pirelli make premium Italian tyres that begin and end with high performance. From top car brands to F1 competitors, everyone with an interest in quality and control is kitting their cars out with a set of Pirellis - making them the 5th largest tyre manufacturer in the world! Renowned for enhancing driver security and comfort these tyres are designed to give you their best whatever the weather.
They’re used by the best – Pirelli was the only supplier for the Formula 1 2014 - 2016 Championship seasons.
They innovate – The Pirelli research team have made huge advances in run flat technology.
Performance focused - built with quality and control in mind.
Tree of life
Get tyre smart
Ever wonder what those tyre numbers mean?
245/45/R18 91 V
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
If you’re all about control, pick Pirelli.
Sports performance on road and safe driving in off road conditions