A product developed for medium and low-powered cars. It is the ideal tyre for relaxed driving.
P 3000™ ENERGY™ is the tyre that adapts its performance to the driving style and conditions in which the vehicle is employed. Reduced risk of aquaplaning, improved driving control and ride comfort are the characteristics of this tyre.
The symmetric and compact tread pattern has a wide central channel, two large longitudinal zig-zag grooves, strong shoulder blocks and wavy transverse grooves.
Approved for: Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, MINI, Opel, Peugeot, Seat, Volkswagen
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the pirelli P3000
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
pirelli P3000 Sizes & Labelling
|155||80||13||79 T||-||E||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|165||65||13||77 T||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|165||70||14||81 T||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|165||80||13||83 T||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|175||65||14||82 T||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|175||70||14||88 T||-||E||F||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre