pirelli Scorpion ATR
Off road it is tenacious and reliable. On road it provides comfort, excellent traction and resistance to wear.
A versatile and safe tyre, the SCORPION™ ATR features a tread with a specific self-cleaning pattern. It facilitates the most demanding off-road driving and resists the hardest shocks on uneven surfaces. Once back on the road it provides safety when braking and whilst cornering.
It delivers a high resistance to aquaplaning and low rolling noise, which enhances the acoustic comfort in the cabin. Excellent traction in all road conditions.
Characterisation as an all terrain tyre, this is confirmed by its ability to provide a safe and controlled performance on the most diverse surfaces: from gravel to mud, it offers a reassuring grip.
Approved for: Ford USA, Lincoln
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the pirelli Scorpion ATR
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
pirelli Scorpion ATR Sizes & Labelling
|215||80||15||102 T||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|235||65||17||108 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|235||75||15||105 T||-||C||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre