pirelli W190 Snow Control 3
- Optimized tread design
- Improved tread pattern compound
- Interactive Brickwork siping (I.B.S.)
- Innovative Base Compound and Bead Geometry
- The updated tread design in combination with the rounder profile, helps to increase the traction of each pattern section on the snow.
- New generation of winter compound improves the balance between Hysteresis (wet behavior) and Compound Softness (snow behavior) - achieved through High Vinyl Poly Butadiene.
- Specific sipe geometry allows “vertical” and independent movements of tread “bricks”
- Excellent Dry Stability and Handling
- Increased traction on snowy s
- Excellent Balance between Wet and Snow performance
- Increased contact area to enhance braking also on irregular surfaces Stability in lateral / longitudinal directions to improve handling
- Outstanding safe driving on dry road conditions
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the pirelli W190 Snow Control 3
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
pirelli W190 Snow Control 3 Sizes & Labelling
|175||65||14||82 T||-||B||E||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|175||65||15||84 T||-||B||E||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||50||16||81 T||-||E||B||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
|185||55||16||87 T||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Winter||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre