toyo ROADPRO R 610
The new RoadPro R610 replaced the F5 and U1 range of tyres during 1998 in a rolling programme. It is a directional high performance tyre which focuses on wet handling and wear resistance.
Its modern directional tread design, with stylish sidewall appearance, will complement a wide variety of contemporary vehicles. Designed under "DSOC II", Toyo's own advanced tire design technology, the R610 has more than met its design criteria.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the toyo ROADPRO R 610
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
toyo ROADPRO R 610 Sizes & Labelling
|185||55||13||77 H||-||E||G||1||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||65||15||96 H||-||E||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre