Who are Uniroyal?
Uniroyal are trusted tyre makers from across the pond. And our American friends have something in common with us - they’re obsessed with rain! In fact Uniroyal are rain tyre specialists, and they pride themselves on having developed tyres that keep us safe, even when it’s tipping down. So if you've ever worried about driving in the wet, Uniroyal can help you.
Striving to provide drivers with the highest level of safety on wet roads.
Intensive rain research means Uniroyal have developed some of the best rain tyres on the market. Constantly innovating - Uniroyal will always provide you with the most up to date tyre technology.
Get tyre smart
Ever wonder what those tyre numbers mean?
245/45/R18 91 V
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
Recommended for people who drive in the rain. So, well, everyone…