For a long-service life and excellent wet weather braking
The RainMax is the original Uniroyal wet weather van tyre. A large contact patch coupled with wide drainage grooves mean the RainMax thrives in wet weather conditions. A robust outer shoulder design gives the tyre extra protection against unexpected sidewall contact. Handling is assured thanks to the use of a stiff tread pattern design.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the uniroyal RainMax
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
uniroyal RainMax Sizes & Labelling
|205||65||15||107 T||-||C||C||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Van|
|225||75||16||121/120 R||-||C||C||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre