uniroyal Rallye 4x4 Street
Double V-tread for superb wet weather handling.
- Good driving stability and short braking distances
… thanks to a special silica compound for SUV tyres.
- Excellent aquaplaning safety
… thanks to an innovative double-V water displacement system
- Traction, even in light off-the-road conditions
… thanks to stable shoulder blocks and a robust tyre design.
Maximum pleasure from driving – even in the rain
The double-V water displacement system of the rallye 4x4 enables the simultaneous displacement of water across both the length and the width. Water is dispersed quickly – the most effective protection against aquaplaning.
Excellent handling – even in light off-road conditions
In particular when you take corners, enormous forces act on the tyre. The wide shoulder blocks of the rallye 4x4 street provide a large area for the transmission of these forces.
This, in turn, provides for good handling conditions, precise steering performance and consistent driving stability – even in light off-road conditions.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the uniroyal Rallye 4x4 Street
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
uniroyal Rallye 4x4 Street Sizes & Labelling
|195||80||15||96 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||70||15||96 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|235||65||17||108 V||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|235||70||16||106 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|255||65||16||109 H||-||C||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|265||65||17||112 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre