vredestein Quatrac Lite
The Quatrac Lite is the tyre for motorists who value safety, energy efficiency and convenience all year round! It is the first "green" 4-season tyre which, thanks to advanced technologies such as a “Full Polymer Compound”, has a low rolling resistance. A striking feature of this tyre is the numerous notches, or “Flexing Points”. These give the tyre adequate grip on snow. But the Quatrac Lite also stands out for its wet grip and excellent steering characteristics. Ideal for compact (electric) city cars, which need to be fast and instantly manoeuvrable in the busy traffic. An additional advantage is the convenience of not having to change and store tyres. Together with the low rolling resistance, this offers real benefits for the user.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the vredestein Quatrac Lite
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
vredestein Quatrac Lite Sizes & Labelling
|195||55||16||87 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||50||17||93 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||50||17||93 V||-||C||C||1||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||55||16||91 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre