vredestein Sportrac 3
The Sportrac 3 stands out in the area of water dispersal and braking power. The profile developed by Giugiaro Design gives sports cars an even more stylish look. The robust, wide shoulders and 3D V-shaped tread blocks in the centre of the tread give outstanding performance on bends. The rounded footprint, with its even surface pressure, helps reduce braking distance, and improve traction, handling characteristics and water dispersion. The High Silica Solution V tread compound has been improved to give optimum braking power and low rolling resistance.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the vredestein Sportrac 3
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
vredestein Sportrac 3 Sizes & Labelling
|185||55||15||82 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||45||15||78 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||50||16||88 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||55||15||85 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||50||16||87 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||60||15||96 V||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre