The increasing demand for tailor-made trailers has also lead to the development of matching tyres that follow the towing vehicle perfectly well, without troubling the driver. With its special tread, the V48 is an ideal example, especially created for trailers with a low loading platform.
It is also often fitted in a tandem arrangement. For extra safety, the tread wear indicator (TWI) shows whether a tyre still has sufficient tread or whether it should be replaced after long and intensive use. The V48 reinforces Vredestein’s conviction that each trailer deserves a tyre to match.
- Unique tread
- Tread wear indicator (TWI)
- Provides good aquaplaning resistance
- Excellent stability
- Indicates minimum tread depth
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the vredestein V48
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
vredestein V48 Sizes & Labelling
|195||50||10||98 M||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre