Who are Yokohama?
You may have seen their logo across the chest of some famous football players, but did you know Yokohama have been manufacturing high quality tyres for nearly a century and now supply over 50 million every year across cars, vans and 4x4 vehicles? Designed to give the very best safety and efficiency by focusing on new innovative technologies, Yokohama are the choice of some of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers including Audi and Mercedes.
Yokohama is the current tyre supplier to the BRDC Formula 4 and the FIA World Touring Car Championship.
They're the oldest tyre manufacturer in Japan - established in 1917.
Yokohama are the choice of large vehicle manufacturers such as Audi and Mercedes.
Get tyre smart
Ever wonder what those tyre numbers mean?
245/45/R18 91 V
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
If you’re looking for high performance, Yokohama is the tyre for you.