Utilizing casing, sidewall, and tread compounding from previous generation IMSA racing slicks, Yokohama's A032 competition tyres deliver outstanding performance in a D.O.T. legal package. Inside, twin steel belts, combined with a zero degree nylon cover, promote additional strength and improved road handling. Outside, advanced high-grip tread compounds provide rapid heat-up for better cornering and braking performance. A multi-radius tread profile
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the yokohama A032
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
yokohama A032 Sizes & Labelling
|165||70||10||72 H||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre