The ADVAN A13C is Yokohama's Ultra High Performance Summer tyre developed for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR, MR and MR Touring high performance four-door sedans. The ADVAN A13C is designed to complement the Evo's Super All-Wheel Control, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks and Brembo calipers to generate traction, handling and stopping power. Like all summer tyres, the ADVAN A13C is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
The ADVAN A13C features a high performance summer tread compound molded into an asymmetric tread pattern featuring continuous center ribs flanked by outboard and inboard tread blocks tuned to blend stability and handling with traction. Circumferential grooves help water flow through the footprint to resist hydroplaning. The tyre's internal structure features two wide steel belts reinforced by spirally wound nylon to combine durability with uniformity. The sidewalls are tuned to resist lateral deflection and provide predictable response.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the yokohama A13C
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
yokohama A13C Sizes & Labelling
|245||40||18||93 Y||-||A||G||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre