Yokohama A 349 is a radial tyre specially designed for summer. It offers excellent performance under wet and dry surfaces. The wider tread pattern ensures excellent grip even in curves. The tyre features exceptional wear properties which results in increased wear resistance. The radial tread pattern consists of a special component which offers excellent heat resistance and low rolling resistance. This also provides excellent fuel economy and vehicle steadiness. The thick block pattern of the tread maximises traction with the surface. The solid shoulder blocks enhance the stability of the vehicle and protect the expensive wheels from external damages. Yokohama specialises in offering aesthetic tread design that enhances the look of the vehicle.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the yokohama A349
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
yokohama A349 Sizes & Labelling
|175||65||14||82 T||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|195||65||15||91 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||55||17||95 V||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||60||17||96 H||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre