The Yokohama C.drive is earning a reputation as the “must have” tyre for safety. C.drive’s superb handling capabilities provide extra vehicle stability in emergency-swerve situations. Aside from safety, the C.drive is a sensible upgrade for your standard vehicle as the tyre is designed to offer sportier performance, a comfortable ride and low cabin noise that last as the tyre wears.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the yokohama AC01
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
yokohama AC01 Sizes & Labelling
|195||50||16||88 V||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||45||16||87 W||-||C||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|205||50||16||87 W||-||C||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||50||17||95 W||-||B||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|215||65||16||98 H||-||A||E||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||60||16||98 W||-||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre