The Yokohama Geolander has a powerful progressive shoulder designed to enhance grip whilst defending the sidewall. The dual protection bars reduce the effect of lateral impact and the twin cut groove design expels mud and dirt easier to improve traction and control. The Geolander G91A has been approved by Toyota as Original Equipment fitment as a result of Yokohama’s outstanding performance during testing and development.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the yokohama G91A
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
yokohama G91A Sizes & Labelling
|225||60||17||99 V||-||C||B||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||65||17||101 H||-||C||C||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|225||65||17||102 H||-||E||C||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|225||65||17||102 H||-||E||C||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|235||55||18||100 H||-||E||C||3||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre