- This Audi, Porsche and Volkswagen approved original equipment YOKOHAMA tyre has exceeded all performance, handling and safety requirements set out during the development of the vehicle.
- Superb handling at the highest levels in dry and wet conditions, along with good ride and low noise levels.
- Asymmetric tread design.
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the yokohama V103B
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
yokohama V103B Sizes & Labelling
|265||50||19||110 Y||-||A||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|275||40||20||106 Y||-||B||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|275||45||19||108 Y||-||B||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|275||45||20||110 Y||-||A||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
|295||35||21||107 Y||-||A||E||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: Car|
|295||35||21||107 Y||-||A||F||2||Seasonality: Summer||Vehicle type: 4x4/SUV|
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre