Gold + MOT
A Comprehensive Service and Mot at a More Competitive Price at HiQ
Prices from £160*
Benefit from greater convenience and a more competitive price than if you had them done separately. Perfect.
Expert technicians, the latest diagnostic equipment. Welcome to a comprehensive service that's solid gold.
From checking seat belt operation to the exhaust system; brake pipes to suspension springs - our comprehensive Gold Service gives you car some serious TLC. We'll also replace the engine oil, oil filter, engine air filter, spark plugs (and where applicable points and condenser), top up fluids and we'll lubricate grease nipples.
- Engine oil
- Oil filter
- Engine air filter
- Spark plugs and where applicable, the points and condenser
- We'll top up fluids and lubricate grease nipples (where needed)
- Everything is checked from seat belt operation to the exhaust system.
Gold Service + MOT Work Schedule
Road test, general items
The following items will be checked and recommendations made (unless otherwise indicated). No additional work will be carried out without prior approval.
- Seat belt operation
- Engine performance/noise
- Transmission performance/noise
- Clutch pedal operation
- Footbrake and handbrake operation
- Steering control/operation
- Lights operation and condition
- Horn operation
- Wipers operation and condition, front, rear, headlight
- Washer operation and condition, front, rear, headlight
Vehicle raised on hoist
- Check exhaust system and mounts with engine running
- Check for engine/gearbox oil leaks and report
- Check cooling fan operation
- Replace oil and filter
Check condition of:
- Brake pipes and hoses
- Brake cables and linkages
- Brake pads/discs/calipers-front
- Steering linkage and gaiters
- Front suspension joints and mounts
- Rear suspension joints and mounts
- Suspension springs
- Shock absorbers
- Wheel bearings
- Brake pads/ discs/ calipers-rear
- Brake shoes/ drums/ cylinders
- Drive shaft couplings and gaiters
- Top-up gearbox/ axle levels (if applicable)
- Lubricate grease nipples (if applicable)
The condition of the following items will be checked/observed, where accessible and if applicable, fluid levels will be topped up if required.
- Brake and clutch master cylinders
- Radiator coolant level and antifreeze strength
- Battery - clean and grease terminals
- Screen and headlight wash reservoir
- Power steering reservoir
- Visual inspection of hose and pipes
- Cooling system
- Vacuum system
- Power steering
- Fuel system
- Visual inspection of drive belts (adjust where applicable)
- Vacuum system
- Power Steering
- Check for timing/ cam belt replacement (Report if due)
- Renew spark plugs (Platinum, long life, multi electrode or twin spark engine subject to charge)
- Renew air filter
- Renew fuel filter (if applicable - additional cost)
- Renew engine oil (Synthetic and specialist oil subject to additional charge)
- Run engine, check for oil leaks
- Switch off and re-check oil
- Lubricate locks, hinges
- Replace pollen filter (if applicable - additional cost)
Road test vehicle and final checks
- Reset vehicle service light (where applicable)
* We recommend oils as per vehicle manufacturer and fill up to 4 litres. Additional oil at extra charge.
Get an advanced formula engine and fuel system flush to prevent premature wear, reduce emissions and improve performance.
Price on application.
Expert technicians, the latest diagnostic equipment. Welcome to acomprehensive service that's solid gold.
Prices from £120*
Warranty Approved Service
Now you can reduce your servicing costs without compromising your warranty. Our highly trained technicians use Original Equipment parts and lubricants to ensure full compliance with the manufacturer's warranty.
Price on application
* At participating HiQ centres.