A big thank you to everyone at HiQ who has helped us raise £123,214 to date for Breast Cancer Care. What an incredible figure! But we’re not just stopping there.
From cake sales to the three peaks challenge, everyone is getting stuck in to help HiQ hit its £150,000 target for this inspirational charity. A big thank you as well to all our HiQ Centres who continue to raise money up and down the country, we couldn't have done it without you!
HiQ are so impressed with the hard work carried out by Breast Cancer Care and the incredible levels of support they offer, that we don't want to stop supporting this great cause.
Every Penny Counts
Here’s how Breast Cancer Care are using the money we have raised to support families affected by breast cancer:
- £5 could give people with breast cancer the vital answers they need right now by funding five invaluable information resources
- £12 could help maintain their supportive online community and allow people with breast cancer to feel less isolated
- £55 could help a younger woman with breast cancer feel less isolated by attending a residential course with expert information, support and a space to connect with others under 45 with the same diagnosis
- £285 could give a woman with breast cancer somewhere to turn after her treatment through Breast Cancer Care’s Moving Forward courses
- £450 could help 15 people with breast cancer get the support they need by calling the specialist nurses and trained experts on Breast Cancer Care’s free confidential Helpline
£123,214 And Still Going
A big thank you to everyone who has helped us raise over £123,214 for Breast Cancer Care. Let’s keep going so we smash our £150,000 target!