Project Pink; HiQ's Progress Supporting Breast Cancer Care
We did it!
A big thank-you to everyone at HiQ who helped in the Project Pink fundraising campaign to raise an incredible £100,000 for our nominated charity, Breast Cancer Care.
From cake sales to the three peaks challenge, everyone got stuck in to help. A big thank you too to all our HiQ Stores raising money up and down the country. We couldn't have done it without you!
HiQ are so impressed with the hard work carried out by Breast Cancer Care and the incredible levels of support they offer, that we don't want to stop supporting this great cause. If you would like to help them too, please donate online or text a donation to 70070 containing HIQT50 please your donation amount (e.g. HIQT50 £10)
Every penny counts
All your fundraising efforts so far have helped us to pay for:
- 130,000 people to have access to the Breast Cancer Care website
- 2,826 calls to Breast Cancer Care's free confidential helpline
- 1,274 appointments with Breast Cancer Care's Headstrong service, which helps cancer sufferers deal with hair loss
- 637 place at Breast Cancer Care's group therapy information sessions
- 280 new volunteers to be trained