Project Pink; HiQ's Progress Supporting Breast Cancer Care
Ask not what your charity can do for you - ask what you can do for your charity!
That's the message we send out to every one of our centres across the UK in support of our nominated charity Breast Cancer Care. Since the partnership began in 2009, collectively we have raised £88,489 for this vital cause, which we know will make a difference for so many.
This year, our aim is to reach £100,000 and we've no doubt we can achieve this through fundraising activities, including our British Touring Car Teams' Championship sponsorship and Pink October.
Every penny counts
All your fundraising efforts so far have helped us to pay for:
- 130,000 people to have access to the Breast Cancer Care website
- 2,826 calls to Breast Cancer Care's free confidential helpline
- 1,274 appointments with Breast Cancer Care's Headstrong service, which helps cancer sufferers deal with hair loss
- 637 place at Breast Cancer Care's group therapy information sessions
- 280 new volunteers to be trained