Walk to School Week
Tuesday, 18th May 2021
In aid of #walktoschoolweek, we are running a competition where the two lucky winners could be in with a chance of winning 1 x £250 Amazon Voucher for School Supplies, a 30-piece class set of Walk to School tabards each & 30 Be cool for school packs.
All you have to do to enter:
- Like our #walktoschoolweek Facebook post
- Follow our HiQ social media page
- Nominate your reception class in the comments section
Terms & Conditions
About the competition
1. The promoter of this giveaway is HiQ Tyres & Autocare Head UK Office, 2920 Trident Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN.
2. By entering the giveaway, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
3. This competition is open on Facebook.
Entering the competition
- This competition runs from Tuesday 18th May and will end on Tuesday 1st June.
- The competition asks for nominations of primary school reception classes (4-6).
- There are 2 prizes - each winning 1 x £250 Amazon Voucher for School Supplies, a 30-piece class set of Walk to School tabards each & 30 Be cool for school packs. The Amazon Voucher will be sent to the teacher of the winning nominated classes
- The Walk to School tabards are suitable for children aged 4 to 6.
- The competition is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, (except Goodyear Tyres UK and HiQ Franchise business employees), its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition, but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering our competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Participants must have a valid Facebook account. All entries must be submitted via the preferred HiQ social media account – Facebook. To enter the competition, participants must follow the relevant social media page (for example, if entering on Facebook, participants must ‘like/follow’ the Facebook page) and like the competition post.
- The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. As a consequence, each participant releases Facebook of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure.
- The winners will be chosen by random draw from all participants that meet ALL of the entry criteria.
- The winner(s) will be notified via Facebook at on Tuesday 1st June 2021 and upon notification the winner has until Wednesday 2nd June 2021 to acknowledge and accept the prize via Facebook message (see point 12).
- If the winners do not respond within 24 hours of the winner announcement, the prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
- Once the Promoter receives confirmation of the winner’s contact details, the prizes will be sent to the winner by Royal Mail, Special delivery and will need to be signed for.
- If delivery is missed, it is the prize winner’s responsibility to contact Royal Mail to pick up or re-arrange delivery.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the competition in any way, including cancelling or amending the competition altogether if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material and agree to their names being published on HiQ Tyres & Autocare’s social media sites in the event of winning.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this Price Draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the fulfilment and delivery of the prize.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
More HiQ news
New Centre, HiQ Tyres & Autocare Ashford opens!