goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV
The ultra high performance SUV tyre that delivers shorter braking distances for maximum control. Approved for OE fitment by leading car manufacturers.
- 4.4 metres shorter braking distance on wet roads*
- 1.5 metres shorter braking distance on dry roads*
- 11.5% better rolling resistance*
*Compared to the average performance of 3 latest designs from main competitors in the UHP SUV segment (Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport, Michelin Latitude Sport 3, Pirelli P Zero Rosso) Tested by TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH in Oct 2017 by order of Goodyear Dunlop. New UHP SUV, Tyre Size: 255/50 R19 107 Y; Test Car: BMW X5; Test Locations: Mireval (F), Papenburg (D), Garching (D); Report No. 713117618G. Report No. 713117618G-04 (to support braking test results in metre).
- Shorter braking distances on dry and wet roads
- Excellent grip for braking and handling
- Stable handling at higher speed
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV Sizes & Labelling
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre