goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5
A next-generation Ultra High Performance (UHP) road tyre, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5. This New performance tyre delivers you shorter braking distances on wet and dry roads. Conceived as the ultimate all-round summer tyre, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 uses innovative technologies to unlock significant improvements in wet braking and dry handling without compromising ride comfort or road noise.
Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 extra information
Highly refined compound with extra silica load
The highly-refined compound combines wet weather capabilities without sacrificing endurance or dry handling performance, resulting in shorter braking distance in both wet and dry
Contact patch extension when braking
The contact patch is designed to extend when braking, the tyre’s contact with the road increases to a level more usually associated with a track tyre, resulting in wet stopping distances which are a significant 4 percent shorter compared to the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3.
Stiff coupling of carcass and pattern
Reduced flex in the tread pattern allows for crisp, precise turn-in, higher grip levels and efficient, clean acceleration facilitate an improvement in dry handling. Feedback through the steering is also enhanced, providing a more communicative and confidence-inspiring driving experience.
- Shorter braking distance in both wet and dry
- Precise power transmission for excellent dry handling
Tyre Available In
What do you think?Write review
Review the goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5
Bought this tyre? Be the first to write a review.
Write a Review
*Information we'll definitely need
goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 Sizes & Labelling
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre