Get tyre smartClose
Ever wonder what those tyre numbers mean?
245/45/R18 91 V
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
Been using the garage for 7yrs with my car and van. Nothing is too much trouble. Can pop in and one of the lads will have a quick look if I'm worried about something on either vehicle. Have a good laugh with them. Just had a full service on the van and a few niggles fixed. Had a figure in my head and was half of what I expected. Went back the next day as noticed another bulb had gone. They got it in there and then and sorted it no problem. My best friend now uses them too with her van. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else.
I am a pensioner and purchased 2 tyres this week, the member of staff I dealt with on the counter could not have been more helpful, he advised me on the type of tyres I needed and the price without any high pressure sell! I do not know the name of the person I saw but he was well built, wore glasses and had Black hair. I went back the following day to have the wheel nuts checked, it was no problem for the staff. I would certainly recommend this company for customer service. Thank you