Quality tyres quality service
How far you travel, how fast you drive, how much you’re looking to spend – there are lots of things to consider when searching for tyres. Choosing the perfect one (or more) for you can seem tricky, but there’s no need to find our great range daunting because we’re here to help. From figuring out your fitment to recommending which brands do what best, we’ll help you navigate all of the difficult decisions.
*Terms and conditions apply. Participating HiQ centres only.
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
We continue to grow our tyre range, to give you as many options as possible. From the big brands to the ones that love your budget, you can now find, and fit, more tyres than ever before at your local HiQ centre. So whatever the size, or season, we’ll have one that’s fit for you.
Feature tyre review; The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
Once upon a time it was all about wet grip. Things like fuel economy were never even given a second thought but these days even owners of luxury performance cars are becoming appreciative of that extra fuel saving.
This is an Ultra High Performance tyre that gives the grip and handling and yet puts in class leading fuel economy…