Get tyre smartClose
Ever wonder what those tyre numbers mean?
245/45/R18 91 V
- Click on the letters below to find out.
- 245 - The width of the tyre in millimetres
- 45 - Profile height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width
- R18 - The diameter of the wheels inner rim in inches
- 91 - The load index indicates the maximum load the tyre can carry
- V- The speed rating indicates the maximum speed for the tyre
Brilliant chaps at this HiQ centre; I needed help urgently on Friday April 1st, and they came to the rescue. Friendly, efficient and helpful, thank you, I will recommend them.
Booked online due to great price and being able to select a date and time to suit me. Arrived and was given a warm greeting, my car was taken in on time, the work was carried out very swiftly & I was on my way within 15-20 minutes of arrival. I am new to the area and really pleased to have found HiQ Stamford for any future requirements, great service and I will most definitely be using them going forward.
Owen always looks after me and I trust him to do a good job at a great price. Many thanks.
Excellent service, received a phone call to confirm I had ordered the correct tyres, tyre arrived and fitted before date and time booked for! Fabulous, efficent and friendly service. Thanks guys
Tom / Simon gave the quality of customer service you so rarely get these days. Repaired my tyre and offered advice, nothing was too much trouble. Well done.
Excellent service, all 4 tyres changed in good time.Very friendly staff. Always my first choice for tyres