l was looking for a local Tyre Centre in Birmingham that specialized with 4 wheel alignment equipment on the internet & found Hunter had Very good reviews &…
Our centres offer a range of products and services - when you search for a centre a list of badges will be shown for each result. Each badge shows a service offered.
See below for the full list of badges and explanation.
- Car tyres As well as supplying and fitting leading tyre brands, as the tyre experts we're also here to share our knowledge and experience with our customers.
- Motorcycle tyres We also offer a full tyre service for motorcycles, supplying and fitting leading brands, including Goodyear and Dunlop.
- Truck tyres Tough trucks need tough tyres, so we supply and fit top quality tyres for both light and heavy commercial vehicles. And because we know that time is money, we can even come to you.
- RunOnFlat tyres Goodyear Dunlop RunOnFlat technology keeps you going after a puncture or loss of pressure. They'll take you up to 50 miles at 50mph, allowing you to have the tyre safely checked.
Parts & accessories
- Exhausts Your exhaust affects noise, performance and fuel consumption. Finding a fault early could mean changing a small part rather than the entire system, saving you time and money.
- Batteries It's good to check your battery regularly. And although you can service your battery yourself, battery acid is highly corrosive, so we recommend you leave it to the experts.
- Brakes Brakes are critical to your safety. They wear out and need replacing with use. As new cars continue to get more powerful, it's important your vehicle can stop as well as it goes.
- Clutches Clutch problems can be tricky to diagnose. But our experienced technicians will make sure that the right work is carried out, getting you back up and running in no time.
- Accessories We also take care of the smaller things. Wiper blades or air fresheners, washer fluid or light bulbs, we've got everything you need for happy motoring.
- Alloy wheels Wear and tear can mean that alloy wheels lose their sparkle. We offer a full repair and restoration service, so you can once again step out in style.
- Shock absorbers and suspension As well as ensuring your comfort, your suspension also affects handling, braking and noise. We can check it over and make sure your suspension keeps you glued to the road.
- Air con servicing Just like any other system in your vehicle, your air conditioning needs regular attention and should be recharged every two years to keep it working efficiently.
- On board diagnostics Modern vehicles have become ever more technologically advanced, needing diagnostic equipment to repair. We provide a full diagnostic service to quickly discover and repair faults.
- Air bag and ABS fault finding These are connected to the on-board diagnostic software and require specialist tools to diagnose, reset and repair. We've got everything to get you back on the road in no time.
- Steering Steering problems don't always mean there's a problem with your steering system. But you can always rely on our HiQ technicians to find out what's wrong and put it right.
- Wheel alignment Tracking, or wheel alignment, ensures good grip of the road and that you get the longest life out of your tyres. The HiQ team can use laser technology to keep you on track.
- Warranty approved service HiQ offers you the same kind of premium service you'd expect from a main dealer, without the premium price. So you can reduce servicing costs without compromising your warranty.
- Servicing At HiQ you can expect a thorough and fair service. We use a traffic light system, so you can see exactly what work needs doing and how urgently it needs to be done.
- MOT All cars over 3 years old require an MOT test every 12 months. At HiQ we offer MOTs from as little as £35
- Oil and filter change A regular oil service is crucial to a healthy vehicle. Without it your engine will run less efficiently and engine parts will wear more quickly. Our experts can take care of it.
- Vehicle health check We offer a complete vehicle health check to keep your car in top shape. If we find any problems we'll let you know. And if we don't, we'll let you know that too.
- Dentless repairs Those little knocks and dents can spoil your car's looks. Our trusted partners can repair damaged bodywork without the need for new parts and a full respray.
- Mobile fitting We understand you've got better things to do than have tyres fitted. So why not let us come to you with our mobile fitting service?
- Tyre pressure monitoring Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems can ensure your tyres are at the correct pressure and alert you to a loss in pressure without the need of a gauge.
- Air con top up Most manufacturers recommend topping up the gas in air conditioning system every two years to keep it working at maximum efficiency.